sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2013

Read in January

These are the books I read during the month of January


The Lady in the Lake by Raymond Chandler


The Hedge Knight by George R R Martin






These five books are the final installments of a popular Portuguese series that focuses on a group of 4 teenagers that solve mysteries on their town. When I was younger I loved reading them but I had never finished the series so I decided to dedicate 2/3 days this month to finish it and I have to say, I had a lot of fun reading these books; I missed reading this type of stories :) 

I had to read to this play for a Spanish class but I really enjoyed it. It's a play set in the XIX century and it's a sentimental comedy that deals with the issue of arranged marriages and the fact, that back then, young people couldn't marry who they wanted. I think that the words that best describe this play are poignant and comedic.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário