quinta-feira, 11 de abril de 2013

Reading Challenge Update #3

As you may already know, this year I've decided to take part in two reading challenges: the A-Z challenge and another one where I would try to read most (if not all) of the books that are currently sitting on my bookshelves. So here is my update for the month of February:
  • A-Z Challenge - I've managed to read 2 books from my list (check out the list here) and they were 1984 by George Orwell (review here) and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (I'll try to post a review for this book within the next few days)

  • Books from my bookshelves challenge -  This month I read 3 books that had been sitting on my bookshelves for a while and they were 1984by George Orwell, Sons and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Once again, I managed to surpassed my quota for this month I'm actually happy with the books I read this month for my challenge because I really enjoyed them. This challenge was created by Sheila from http://deliberatereader.com

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário