terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

Reading Challenge Update #5

As you may already know, this year I've decided to take part in two reading challenges: the A-Z challenge and another one where I would try to read most (if not all) of the books that are currently sitting on my bookshelves. So here is my update for the month of May:

  • A-Z challenge: I've only managed to read one book for this challenge and that was Blodd Red Road by Moira Young - which I haven't reviewed here but I'll try to put up a review until the end of this week.I still think I've been negleting this challenge and I just hope that from now on I'll be able to read more of the books from my list.

  • Books on my bookshelves challenge: I've also read only one book for this challenge and that was A Woman of Thirty by Honoré Balzac. It's an interesting analysis about society, marriges and the women's part in them in the XIX century, but the way it was written wasn't that appealing (at least to me). (this challenge was created by deliberatereader.com).
 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário