terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2013

Reading Challenge Update #7

I know it's been a while since I've done one of these and so I thought it was finally time to let you guys know how I was completing my challenges.

Here's how I've been doing so far:

* A to Z Challenge: I've read three books from my list and they were City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and La Saga de Los Longevos by Eva García Sáenz. I made a small change on my initial list, because this last book wasn't in it but I decided to include it because it was so different from what I had read and also because it meant I had to buy one less book to complete my goal. You can check my complete list here.

* Books on my bookshelves challenge: unfortunately I haven't read any of the book from my list. I hope to read at least one book for this challenge this month ... (This challenge was created by deliberatereader.com)

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário