sexta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2012

A Game of Thrones - first vol.


Since the portuguese edition of A Game of Thrones is divided into two volumes, I’m only going to give you my initials thoughts on the first one (after reading the second one, I’ll make a more detailed review):

·         Amazing characters! I really liked the fact that each character had its own traits and quirks making them unique and real – it’s almost like reading a story about real people. So far, my favorites characters are Arya, Jon Snow and Tyrion;
·         The story is told through the different perspectives of several characters; it’s a great way to get a full grasp of what is going on and to know more about their traditions and history;
·         Loved the way it is written because, even though there’s a lot of detail to take in, we can just fly through the pages. I also liked the way some of the characters talked, especially Tyrion – really sassy!

Definitely a must read! 5 out of 5 stars!

      This is the portuguese cover


 






0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário