quinta-feira, 9 de maio de 2013

Reading Challenge Update #4

As you may already know, this year I've decided to take part in two reading challenges: the A-Z challenge and another one where I would try to read most (if not all) of the books that are currently sitting on my bookshelves. So here is my update for the month of April:

  • A-Z challenge: I've only managed to read one book for this challenge and that was Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I've already posted the review for this book. It wasn't great month but at least I read one book. I would really like to read at least two in May because I fell like I'm neglecting this challenge ...

  • Books on my bookshelves challenge: This one was a little better because I read 2 books from my list and they were Tragedy in the Street of the Flowers by Eça de Queiroz and Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice - I've also posted a review for this one. I managed to meet my quota of two books per month and I'm glad that I've been able to shrink that list so much in just 4 months. I would really really really like to read all of the books from that list this year ... one can dream! (this challenge was created by deliberatereader.com).

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Eu gosto destes desafios porque nos motivam a pegar em alguns livros esquecidos na nossa estante. Boas leituras. Beijos

(desculpa mas deu-me a preguiça para escrever em inglês:P)

Unknown disse...

Lol eu também apenas escrevo em inglês porque é uma forma de ir praticando ;)

Mas sim, pelo menos para mim tem sido óptimo para ler os livros que tinha comprado ao longo dos anos mas que ainda não tinha lido. Assim sempre vão diminuindo os meus remorsos de eles estarem na minha estante lol

Bjs

Enviar um comentário